Monday, September 14, 2009

09/13/09

After sleeping well into the morning, the crew decided that a trad day at Long Wall and Fortress Wall was in store.

I got my 3rd and 4th ever trad leads on Autumn (5.9) and Rock Wars (5.10a)! Such amazing lines, and definitely had my Elvis leg working overtime!  John and Lang also led Autumn, and Lang cleaned Rock Wars. John top-rope onsighted the Suitors Crack (7a) which was super sick, hopefully he'll get the send on gear next time!!

Lang and I both gave decent redpoint goes on the 5 star sport line "The Gift" (7a+), and I fell off 2 inches from the final jug...

Fortress Wall also had some firsts with Tony getting his first trad lead (American Crack) and Lang and I free soloing Calypso III (my first FS).  Katie Scat led a scary 5.6 (5.8R) crack called Calypso II, as did Lang and I.

All in all a rocking weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment