Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

So Wednesday was my birthday and I must say, the people that love me have spoiled me this year. Steph got me a Jetboil cooking system and my parents got me a Tokina 12-24 f/4 wide angle lens! I can't wait to make hot spiked cider and shoot epic bouldering pics this fall!

In other news, I really am sick of this heat. My birthday was the hottest day of the year thus far with heat indices of 115 all day, and it shows no sign of breaking. I feel super motivated to climb and take pictures but all my plans are in a holding pattern until the weather breaks, which will be another month probably.

I signed up to take the LSAT in October! In a rare show of initiative I also got a prep book for the exam so I don't fly in completely blind. The first recommendation of the book was to take a practice test, which I did. Scored a 166 (95 percentile), which is pretty decent, but hopefully I can raise it another 5 points or so on the actual exam.

Top 3 Law School Prospects:

UNC Chapel Hill, NC
UC Boulder, CO
Cornell Ithaca, NY

So this Saturday-Wednesday Steph and I are gonna be out at the Red! Hopefully I can tick off some hardish routes despite the heat and put some beta work on some harder routes for the Fall. We're taking road bikes too so should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment